Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

I'm Ready For This

This second entry is inspired by Jess Glynne's song, Hold My Hand. And as I'm typing this entry I am listening to said song on repeat. I've been listening to the song for almost a week now. I listen to it when I'm working, reading. exercising.. Well, basically I'm listening to it all the time. I'm weird that way, so don't be surprise. 

This song resonates to me. It expresses what I'm feeling these days. A new chapter of my life and to be honest I am scared as hell. This song makes me feel better knowing that somewhere, someone will hold my hand and tell me that everything will be ok.

It's hard being alone in a foreign place. And this song gives me an assurance that I'm the rising tide that will rise against them all. And listening to this song makes me believe that I am capable of doing anything, come hell or high water. 

So, I'm leaving you with the music video of the song and hope it'll have the same effect on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment