Pages

Friday, September 11, 2015

Weirdest Dream

I dreamt of being on the Ellen show last night, and I don't know why. I meant I don't know the reason why I was in the show. The only thing I know is that I had so much fun and Ellen as usual was hilarious. So when I woke up, I thought maybe I can blog about that dream. (What I'm going to write here is just as much as I can remember from the dream.)


VO: Our next guest is Kriann Atilano, she's a Software Design Engineer from the Philippines. 

Ellen: Hello Kriann, welcome to the show!
Kriann: Hi Ellen, thank you very much.
Ellen: You know it's the first time that we guested someone who isn't famous or infamous. 
Kriann: I know, right? What's wrong with your production team? Running out of famous people off the internet or Taylor Swift's not available?
Ellen: Huh! I really have no idea.
Kriann: Here's an idea, why don't you hire me instead? And let me help you get those famous people.
Ellen: That's a good one! But since you're here, we might as well make the most of it.
Kriann: Yeah, I guess so. So what do you want to know?
Ellen: Why a Software Design Engineer? You can be anything you like, you know?
Kriann: That makes the two of us! I ask myself a lot of that too! You're right, I can be anything I want.
Ellen: Yes, we have the power to be anything we want to be, unless you really want to be a Software blah blah.
Kriann: Thinking about it, I can be Cameron Freaking Diaz... If I were tall, and gorgeous...  and knows how to act... Or Taylor Swift! Huh! Still need to be tall though, and I have to actually know how to sing. 
Ellen: Yeah, those are kind of important, the acting part if you want to be an actress and the singing, if you want to be a singer. Although there are... Nah! Forget that.
Kriann: I know exactly what you mean. Hahaha!
Ellen: So do you know how to milk a cow?
Kriann: That's a very weird question Ellen, but yes, I know how to milk a cow.
Ellen: I thought it weird too, but I got to ask.

Then there was a lot of questions that I totally forgot and a bunch of laughing here and there. And then I heard my alarm go off.

Weird, I know. Even my subconscious is as weird as my reality. And it made me realize, even in my dream I'm still a go-getter. See how I ask Ellen on-air for a job? Way to go self!

PS It's ok to stop reading this blog from now on. If I were you, I would. This blogger right here is just so [insert adjective here]. Hope I didn't ruin your day with my nonsense babble. Ciao.




No comments:

Post a Comment